Tuesday, August 14, 2007

At last I got these: 'Cheryl Blossom' comics(ARCHIE) and TIMPA's Own Comic Books!

Hi friends, there's a good news for all Archie comic lovers!After several searches, ultimately I have my hands on some 'special' Archie comics from one old-book-shop today, it was one of those rare visits. :-))

I'm talking about the red-haired girl in that crazy teenager's life who, being a very-late-entry(introduced in 1982), even able to challenge the two other inherent female characters in this comic-series....Betty n Veronica!
You can read more about her at wiki.

I got three comics published between 1995-1997 along with another 'Archie and his pals'.

*The most exciting one is the story titled 'Beach Blanket Blossom'(four parts in one book;1995)....it's really exciting to see those three girls engaged in a water-fight !

Also,today I am amazed to find TIMPA's own comic-books(English)!!...those were published way back on 1986 by Pars Publication. The page quality was very good, almost like Tin Tin/Lucky Luke series...

wow! at last we can read Timpa comics in original form :-))

As I have mentioned earlier in my post on Timpa that there were 36 stories published at Indrajal Comics(1988-89), but these are NOT published in Indrajals and actually before Timpa was introduced there.

The THREE comics I got today are from 1986, published by Paras Publication.

[1]Legacy of the gods
[2]The red-hooded gang
& [3]Operation rescue
All are 30+ pagers each....

PS - It's just 80 bucks that I've to spend on these 7 timeless comics!
I'll try to scan-n-post these comics someday....:-)
Now, lemme enjoy these stuffs!
Till then,bye friends....:-)))

No comments: